………I was about to post a list of things I have to do right before I kill myself.
When someone rates something on Netflix without my permission, an urge to make a new profile is created.
If you want to hate yourself a little less, move to New York. You’ll be disgusted with everyone else way more than the self-loathing you wake up to.
Did my first solo performance tonight. It was cool. So were a lot of the other artist. Can’t wait to go back. The vibe at the Nuyorican Poets Cafe was great, hands down.
I believe in no one and nothing. Specially people who claim they have similar interest as me or thoughts. I feel those people are even more full of shit or can’t think for themselves.
What is the point of that door? There’s no balcony to walk out on. Nor steps on the outside to lead up to.
Man those comments to the feminism post are funny. Cause I never said I was that guy who said feminism shouldn’t exist. I’m was talking about how other people in the world think. And if something bothers you that much, truth must be in it. It’s like they read it and thought I meant the alternatives to my statements don’t happen.
I know it’s different for everyone. But what I said was a lot of the so called feminist seem to not follow through with everything. And I don’t believe a lot of females are feminist. Of course I know feminist exist. But all in all thanks for your feed back. Even if you didn’t see my point of view and now think I’m a “idiot.”
Every female believes they’re a feminist these days. I think the case is that most of you wish you were, but none of you know exactly what it is. It’s not blogging about rights you want to have or respect you think you deserve. It’s a given that everyone deserves to be equal. But majority of females are so double standard, it’s crazy.
- Let me first start off with those females who dislike the sexual objectification of women. Have we not yet already agreed through all of human kind that sex sells. It’s 2014 sheesh, I’m pretty sure any female skin out, modeling, or known as a sex icon knows what they’re doing. How can you blame males or even other females for being attracted or their freedom of speech. What you put out there is up for criticizing from whoever. Whether it be information about yourself or what you’re wearing. You must know this, yes? Hell, seems like the source of ridicule on females is from females more than males. Have you ever thought there’s more to the story. Before you get to thinking oh she’s a slut because she barely wears anything. Or, oh she’s a prude cause she hasn’t put out. What if that’s that persons life style, religion, only knowledge of working at the moment. Respect each other before trying to get respect from the different.
- Those women who want a male to pay for the date, the bills, have a car. How can you want someone to support you then claim you want to be considered an equal. It doesn’t make sense. It’s ether you put in the relationship 50/50 or there’s no equality.
- You can’t use your gender as an excuse if you get in a fight with a male. For the reason you believe you’re equal. I personally would never hit a woman unless she’s full on trying to kill me. But for a situation with another person who would hit you, its kind of just. You can’t start a fight then cop out.
- I’m going to touch back on the whole sexual objectification thing. For the women who dress or maybe I should say dress little to feel “sexy”, how are you offended? You must have assumed the attention would come, and some part of you must have wanted the attention. You should only feel offended once someone puts their unwanted hand on you. No one should ever touch you without your permission. But just know if you’re going to show what you’re working with, someone is going to tell what they’re thinking. Now if you’re thinking sexual harassment, that mainly applies to asked sexual favors in a line of work.
- Rape is fucked up regardless of who its happening to. It’s out of line. I say regardless of who it’s happening to because I feel many people forget males get raped too. And no not just in prison. But yes, its unacceptable regardless. So this shouldn’t even be a feminist topic, yet it’s usually one of the top ones. And I must say this again, actions, clothes, words do bring reactions out of other people. It doesn’t excuse them but you should always prepare for the worst. And even when the worst hits, assume things will continue to get worse. Life is too short to trust everyone and believe everything is dandy. Protect yourself, whether it distancing yourself from people, getting a concealed weapon or 911 on speed dial.
I think what you women really want is respect more than anything. Which is what everyone wants. But respect for the most part has to be earned. And all that really comes down to is you as an individual not as your gender. The reason I’m saying all this besides being bored is because I feel a lot of females are destroying the feminist role for the few real ones. The females who can support themselves, share responsibilities in a relationship, and help other females over come defeat.
You other females are just trying sing Bills Bills Bills & Independent women at the same time. All of you can’t be Destiny’s Child. Get your priorities straight.
I’ve come to realize its not Facebook that completely annoys me. It’s all social networks. I’m just mad I’ve met the people I have on Facebook.